- Ice Factories
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Fertilizer Companies
- Power Stations (WAPDA's & KESC's Power Stations)
- Independent Power Producers
- Captive Power
- Stand alone meters. (All residential houses/flats where gas is used for household requirements.) Click here for latest sales price
- Mosques, churches, temples, madrassas, other Religious Places and Hostels attached thereto; Government and Semi-Government Offices and Hospitals, Government Guest Houses, Armed Forces Messes, Langars, Universities, Colleges, Schools and Private Educational Institutions, Orphanages and Other Charitable Institutions along with Hostels and Residential Colonies to whom gas is supplied through bulk meters.
- All establishments registered as commercial units with local authorities or dealing in consumer items for direct commercial sale like cafes, bakeries, milk shops, tea stalls, canteens, barber shops, laundries, places of entertainment like cinemas, clubs, theaters and private offices, clinics, maternity homes, etc.
- All consumers engaged in the processing of industrial raw material into value added finished products irrespective of the volume of gas consumed including hotel industry but excluding such industries for which a separate rate has been prescribed.
- "An advance payment plan for all categories of consumers with floating return equivalent to six months KIBOR (rate applicable on the date of deposit with the company) minus 2%. The management has restricted the period of advanced to be one year."