Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited will ensure that
- The health of its employees, its consumers and its contractors is protected.
- All its activities are carried out safely.
- Environmental performance meets legislative requirements.
- There is continuous improvement in HSE performance.
To implement HSE Policy, Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited will
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure that required Health, Safety and Environment Organization, Standards and Procedures are developed and established.
- Ensure that all its activities are carried out in accordance with relevant international Standards and Company's Health, Safety and Environment Standards and Procedures.
- Set demanding targets and measure progress to ensure continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Require every employee to exercise personal responsibility in preventing harm to themselves, to others and to the environment.
- Provide appropriate Health, Safety and Environment training / information to all employees, contractors and consumers.
- Ensure provision of safe working environment in order to protect the employees from occupational illness and accidents.
- Promote awareness and give due recognition to performance in the area of Health, Safety and Environment.
Nothing contained in this policy will be interpreted so as to enhance the otherwise legal obligation of the Company.