M. ASHRAF NADEEM
Coordinator (PB&MC) section is a service activity department:-
Inventory Control Management and Item Identificatio by Indexing of material indeted by the consumer departments in line with their planned operational/ maintenance adn development activities to achieve the overall company targets.
Main Functions / Responsibilities:
Coordinator department is responsible for the following:-
- To allot & maintain index numbers for store stock items.
- Clearance of Indents / LPR for Store Stock Items keeping in view the available stock.
- To arrange auction/disposal of outlived, obsoleted and scrap equipments.
- To arrange haulage contract for inland tranportation of materials / pipes from Karachi to different Stores and within SNGPL Stores.
- To ensure utilisation of existing Inentory including Slow / Non Moving Inventory thru the follwoing:-
- Clearance of purchase requests keeping in view the existing stores stock items.
- Providing monthly departmental status of inventory & slow /non moving items.
- Providing deifferent analysis on slow/non moving inventory to users.
- To arrange loan transactions of materials with Oil & Gas Companies in case of emergency requirement.
- Data cleansing activity w.r.t Description, Specifications and Unit of Measurement of indices.
Total Store Stock Inventory as on 30.06.2020: Rs 10.109 Billion