- مقاصد اور مشن کا بیان
- بنیادی اقدار
- HSE پالیسی
To be the leading integrated natural gas provider in the region seeking to improve the quality of life of our customers and achieve maximum benefit for our stakeholders by providing an uninterrupted and environment friendly energy resource.
A commitment to deliver natural gas to all door steps in our chosen areas through continuous expansion of our network, by optimally employing technological, human and organizational resources, best practices and high ethical standards.
SNGPL is committed for:
We are committed to our vision, mission, and to creating and delivering stakeholder value.
We are courteous - with our customers, stakeholders and towards each other and encourage open communication.
We are competent and strive to continuously develop and improve our skills and business practices.
We are responsible as individuals and as teams - for our work and our actions. We welcome scrutiny, and we hold ourselves accountable..
We have integrity - as individuals and as teams - our decisions are characterized by honesty and fairness.
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited will ensure that
- The health of its employees, its consumers and its contractors is protected.
- All its activities are carried out safely.
- Environmental performance meets legislative requirements.
- There is continuous improvement in HSE performance.
To implement HSE Policy, Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited will
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure that required Health, Safety and Environment Organization, Standards and Procedures are developed and established.
- Ensure that all its activities are carried out in accordance with relevant international Standards and Company's Health, Safety and Environment Standards and Procedures.
- Set demanding targets and measure progress to ensure continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Require every employee to exercise personal responsibility in preventing harm to themselves, to others and to the environment.
- Provide appropriate Health, Safety and Environment training / information to all employees, contractors and consumers.
- Ensure provision of safe working environment in order to protect the employees from occupational illness and accidents.
- Promote awareness and give due recognition to performance in the area of Health, Safety and Environment.
Nothing contained in this policy will be interpreted so as to enhance the otherwise legal obligation of the Company.